I offer practical skills, a trained perspective, and a safe, welcoming space to work through challenging feelings and new experiences. You, and your relationships are unique, and so your treatment will be tailored to your nuanced needs to maximize your potential for satisfaction and happiness. While working together, I can help you to define and reach your goals so that you may have a life you can live with and thrive in.
I work with individuals and couples to help each person cultivate self and partner-acceptance, no matter how they identify or choose to live life. My theoretical orientation includes modalities like Narrative, Creative Arts and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to help you uncover and move past the limiting beliefs that are preventing you from enjoying your whole life, not just your sex life.
Some of the topic areas I specialize in include:
- Alternative lifestyles and/or sexual relationships
- LBGTQ+ specific issues
- Sexual identity, fluidity and exploration
- Ethical non-monogamy and non-traditional relationships
- BDSM, fetish, kink, and various sexual interests
- Sex work
- Traumatic experiences
- Low desire and sexual anxiety
- Mixed orientation marriages (MOM) and relationships (MOR)
I completed my graduate degree at Lehman College, and have undertaken additional trainings at the Beck Institute for CBT and the Modern Sex Therapy Institute.